Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Joshua Henkin - Author Phone Chat Available

A while back I (any many other bloggers) reviewed Matrimony, by Joshua Henkin. Here's a copy of an email he sent today to all the reviewers:

Hi, everyone. I wanted to let you know about a special offer Vintage is making for book groups. Sign up by midnight September 21 and Vintage will set up a phone chat for your book group with me to discuss MATRIMONY, my NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE novel, which has just come out in paperback. Normally, only five book groups are chosen among the entrants, but I have agreed to talk to all book groups that sign up.

Here's the link to do so. http://www.randomhouse.com/vintage/read/chat.html

So if YOUR book club wants the opportunity to discuss a book with its author, here's your chance! Go sign up now, and be sure to let me know if you do.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin