Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Lovely Blog award

Thank you to Helen's Book Blog for giving me the One Lovely Blog award! The point of the award is to showcase blogs you have recently discovered.

Here are the rules:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
To be honest, I've been trying to NOT discover any new blogs lately - my Google Reader is overwhelmed with posts as it is. Still, I HAVE added a few new blogs lately so I'll share those with you now.
  • The Book Blogger Convention - THE place to go for all the details of the upcoming Book Blogger Convention to be held in May in New York City
  • On Frozen Blog - coverage of the Washington Capitals Ice Hockey team and other local DC-area hockey news
  • Brave and Bittersweet - new blog from My Friend Amy that focuses on her Christian faith
  • Political Math - excellent visuals to help the layperson understand the real numbers behind the political news
  • Audiobook DJ - a compilation of audio book reviews from around the blogosphere
Yes, I know that is not 15 and that only two are book-related, but that's how it goes. I do hope you check out any of the blogs you are interested in - I'm enjoying them all!

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!

Ryan said...

Congrats on the award :-)

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats on the award. Very well deserved and I get the whole try not to discover new blogs. But I can't help it :)

Ryan said...

I have another award for you.

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2010/01/3-great-awards.html

Serena said...

congrats on the great award!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin