Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Follow Up: Outcasts United, the Epilogue

Outcasts United: An American Town, a Refugee Team, and One Woman's Quest to Make a DifferenceWhen I reviewed Outcasts United last month I shared with you that my advanced reader copy of the book did not include the Epilogue, and that I was very disappointed by this fact.  Today I finally had a chance to read that Epilogue and I have to tell you - it was worth the wait.  I loved learning about the good things that have happened to the Fugees team and their coach over the past year or so, though I was heartbroken by some of the setbacks.

I was also inspired to check out the Fugees website and I encourage you to do the same.  At the very least you should watch the 30-second video that open automatically when you go to the home page (http://www.fugeesfamily.org/) - seeing the faces of the boys from around the world who are a part of this team will warm your heart.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin